I’d like to share photos and give a brief update on several properties in the area north of Ruidoso, where horses are allowed. These properties range in size from 5 to 34 acres. Some include homes, while others are acreage with no home. One of these is a newly listed tract of 141 acres near Arabela.
Search for Land in Lincoln County click here
Search for Homes in Lincoln County – click here
In summary, here are the properties, followed by a slide show (click on photo for more details )
UPDATE: July 2010, several of these listings have sold, or expired.
- Nice mountain views, home on 5 acre tract, in Ranches of Sonterra.
- Big mountain views, home on 5 or 10 acre tract, near Ranches of Sonterra. Expired
- NEW Listing ! Home & horse facilities on 30 acres – Ranches of Sonterra – see details
- NEW Listing ! Near Ruidoso Downs Racetrack – home on 4.8 acres for horses – Sold
- Lot in Ranches of Sonterra, mostly level, Views of Capitans, Bonito River Valley. Expired
- Land near the Capitan Mountains, 34 ac. Big Mountain views, includes well, electricity. Sold
- Victorian style home on 4.7 acres, near Alto & Ruidoso, could be B&B, nice setting. Expired
- Southwestern home on 5 acres, near Ranches of Sonterra, Nice views of Capitans, workshop. Price $499,000.00 Expired
- Land near Arabela, NM. 141 acre tract near Deadman’s Canyon ( Hwy 368 MM 9). Nice views, hunting, seasonal creek, Price $99,900.00 more info .
Click on a photo for more details: